Monday, November 22, 2010

Our house is just a little house... but God knows where we live!


I have lived in many different homes and each one I have tried to make my home. When CJ and I were first married we lived in a two bedroom duplex, which is when I bought a sign that says "Our house is just a little house... but God knows where we live!" It reminds me everyday that no matter where we are God knows we are here and he is there to help. This move did not mean anything different. We got used to our house with four bedrooms and a fenced in back yard and tons of space. I miss it tons, but this little duplex will have to do.
We like the neighborhood, but how could you not like it we are on a base and I feel very protected.
Our duplex has two bedrooms and one bathroom. We also have a screened in porch and a small outside storage closet. I am enjoying making this house a home as well, we are starting to hang up pictures and boxes are getting unpacked (slowly).
I am enjoying the change and trying hard to find my way around the base and around town. I can't believe how much traffic backs up around here and all the rude drivers. I thought California was bad they have you beat out here!
Coming up on Thanksgiving it is hard not to be thinking about what you are thankful for, well I am thankful for my husband and his new career that will help us grow and give us new adventures!

No comments: