Friday, November 26, 2010

No Family Thanksgiving!

I was sure this year was going to be the worst holiday season EVER. It all started by missing my BROTHER's WEDDING! I pretty much cried myself to sleep... I felt so bad and I know everyone understands us not making it, but I still felt horrible.
Then this year is CJ and I's first year being without any family for the holidays. No one to visit and no one to see.
But the Senior Missionaries whose job is to look after the military families on base asked if we would like to join some other families who are in the same situation. I of course agreed but still felt like it would be sad not having any one around.
We are so thankful that this opportunity arose and we went. We had met a couple that live a couple doors down and we rode together, they were our family. We were also able to meet other families and start hopefully new and great relationships.
Thank you missionaries and members of the Crowfield Ward.

No comments: