Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Fourth of July Part Two!

What a weekend! We had so much fun. But I did not take as many pictures as I had wanted. But here is what I have. The parade pictures are in no certain order, just showing a few of the parade entries. The first is probably of the Wells Fargo carriage that was used to run mail and bank stuff from Prescott to Phoenix. They still do this once a year around this time to commemorate the adventure. There were so many flags through the parade, standing up and sitting down.The picture above and below were with the rodeo. The girl in the top her and about five others did a routine at the rodeo. The horse below was a horse that they were showing. I was sad that I didn't take pictures here at the rodeo, but it was so muddy. The guys were knee deep for calf wrestling and the bucking animals were having a hard time kicking up. But all in all so much fun!This video is of my sister Summer. My mom said she would pay the guy $10 extra to buck her off!

Thanks to everyone involved in our July Fourth Fun! My family and the Schultz family for the cute kids and laughs!

No comments: