Saturday, July 25, 2009

First Year Girls Camp!

O wow- How crazy a couple days camp was. I had so much fun. Since I am a convert to the church I was never able to experience girls camp. I knew from my sister that it was a lot of fun outdoors activities and projects, but I never thought it would be as great as it was! So here are a few of my favorite pictures!
It was an early morning! We met the buses at 7am!


Because of seating shortages I drove my car up and since I had no clue where I was going I had to follow the buses all the way to Pine!


The camp director and I bunked with the first and second years. We found we fit with them more since we were both first timers. I thought we were so prepared for this trip, but when we arrived we saw other leaders pulling out rubbermaid bucket after bucket of stuff. I still have no clue what they brought!



The Third year hike was on how to read a compass it was a neat experience!


Our trooper fourth years dirty and smelly from there two day hike!


This year for camp our theme was Get Serious, It is Time! Going back to basics. Well we went green, using things we had to make our cute sign. Again though I think we took the basic a little to serious. All the others looked like they were sewn and pressed and cloth and really nice. But I give credit to our girls, this was their idea and we went with it!



My sister... What can I say I always new she had a big mouth. 64 pieces of bubble gum! It was pretty grouse!

On Sunday our Brand new bishopric came up for the day. We had church outside! It was so beautiful and peaceful! I wish church was outside all the time!

This was after our service project (hence the hats and do rags!) We cleaned yards for the houses on the road leading to our beautiful camp!

No comments: