Saturday, April 4, 2009

New House!

Yeah we finally made it! Into our new house! Yeah! I love it.It is PINK. CJ hates it, and well it will be brown soon. Our Kitchen
Dinning area and door to the wash room and back door
The couch in the living room!
Front room
Spare room 1

Spare room 2 Weight Room
Guest Bathroom
Spare Room 3 Office
Master Bedroom Complete mess till new bed gets here.
CJ's side of the closet
My side of the closet!!
Master Bathroom!!!
My favorite part the Bathtub!!
His and Her sheds!
Back yard. There are pavers around a sand pit. and a garden in the back corner.

Gage has to learn to use the doggy door but he is doing very well.
So our new house is defiantly a work in progress. We plan on planting our garden. Painting the house a shade of brown, and hopefully adding a deck off the back of the house. I am totally excited to have something of our own. We love it and hope that you all can come visit to see the progress!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new house!! Kassia and I chuckled over the closet pictures. Tell CJ, I like his pink shed!! The pink one is his,right?

Love, Karen

Amy said...

Very nice house. Congrats!