Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Living the Crazy Life!

Economy Schomony! We have finally closed on our glorious pink house! I am so grateful for the chance we have while the economy is low!! Best of all we are paying less in mortgage than we were in rent!!
Here is the rest of our craziness though:
CJ will be promoted to second year in may
My Job is in the air, don't know what I will be doing next year
We are getting things worked on in the yard
Oh and working extra for my mom!
Wait is there more....
CJ has taken on three extra classes this semester
I will be doing summer school
We switched wards
CJ works till 7pm two days and has school till 7p other days

I am exhausted, school has my nerves going in every direction and the house finally after a month of playing games with Country Wide is now ours! We are so busy and all I want is one day to sleep in.... drink hot coco outside..... paint my house..... build a beautiful garden..... build a deck... cut branches off of trees....
See I go back into work mode, I need a break!
26 days of school left!!! Summer here I come!

1 comment:

~pollyanna said...

at this rate you know what is bound to happen next... triplets! LOL