Monday, April 20, 2009

Clan Warren

So for conference weekend we had just moved into the house and I had barely put everything away when I had the warren family and my family over to watch conference. Well Saturday evening turned into a party at my house. We had three puppies running around and 9 people all talking and well a whole lot of fun!
So my greatest friend came down from Flagstaff and helped me put up some drapes and curtains.
So here are a few pictures that came about from that weekend.We are the best of friends, and always make time to have a laugh!!!!

These two I swear, they were at it all day long. Mouths wide and teeth
bared for the most fun Gage has had in a while!


Every time we get together as a family my mother-in-law wants a picture,
Sometimes we get a good one and sometimes we get one that well
is good enough! Thanks to her for at least trying to capture the present!

No comments: