Monday, June 24, 2013

Our Menu

So every month I put together a meal plan. Nothing fancy, but keeps me in my budget and I never have to think of something to eat. 
I don't know if any one cares, but I thought I would post my past month and I might post next month. I will also try to link my recipes into it. 
My only warning is I have DUTY days marked because my hubby works, but you could use those as your left over days.
*One more note I usually try to double up our favorite recipes.

JUNE
2. Duty- Left Over
4. Spinach Lasagna Rolls (We add meat)
5.Basil Artichoke Chicken (There are tons of recipes on this site)
7. Kings Hawaiian Baked Ham Swiss Sandwiches
8. Duty- Left Over
9. Cowboy Dinner
10. Chicken Stuffed Pesto and Cheese
11. Spinach and Ham Quiche
12. Broccoli Stuffed Talapia
13. Parmesan Chicken Bake (You have to scroll down a bit)
14. Duty- left Over
15. Stuffed French Bread
16. Fish Tacos
17. BBQ Pork Chops ( No Recipe just CJ's BBQ skills)
18. Brown Sugar Soy Salmon ( that is it, just mix the sugar and soy and rub on Salmon)
19. Spinach Lasagna Rolls
20. Duty- Left Over
21.Basil Artichoke Chicken
22. BBQ Brauts
23. Broccoli Stuffed Talapia
24. Spinach and Ham Quiche
25. Pizza Rolls
26. Duty- Left Over
27. Brown Sugar Meatloaf
28. Bacon Wrapped Cilantro Chicken
29. Cowboy Dinner
30. Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu

I try to put together a shopping list at the beginning of the month. I do bulk on meat and other things I use often, but all this cost around $350

No comments: