Friday, June 14, 2013

1 Year Ago

One year ago I took the millionth pregnancy test and finally liked my answer!

If you have ever read any of my posts you know that I suffer from Polycystic ovary syndrome PCOS. It messes with my hormone levels and cycles. So for the past 6 years I did not have a regular cycle, some would say I was lucky only having a period every few months.  For me it stunk! I said I took the millionth pregnancy test, it may not have technically been, but it sure seems like I peed on a lot of those!

I thought I was the happiest I had ever been on my wedding day, but OH MY I never knew the happiness that came with finding out I was pregnant.  I wanted to tell the world, but alas CJ and I decided to wait till Father's day to tell everyone.

I knew the next 9 months would be the best or the worse, but thankfully I was blessed with a FANTASTIC pregnancy. No morning sickness! The only real issues I had was my sciatic nerve was pinched every once in a while. I also grew to be very plump!

The day Ammon was born I again thought I had already felt as much joy as I could, but Heavenly Father showed me I was wrong.  As soon as Ammon was in my arms I cried and was so in love!

This month my little guy is 4 months old! I am so blessed to have such a sweet little boy.  His smile is contagious and his giggle is music to my ears!


I am very excited to see what his beautiful life will bring! I love you Lil' Man!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Such a sweet post! Such an amazing feeling when they place that baby in your arms : )