Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 in 3-D


I wish I knew where to start! It has been a full year of fun and amazing events.

January-March: CJ finished up A-School and we then had to fly home for his grandpa's Funeral. CJ was not able to attend his Grandma's because of Boot Camp, but we HAD to make it to his Grandpa's


April-June: CJ started Power School at the end of April (this was his second portion of school). I was able to go back to AZ for My Best Friends NAU graduation and my Aunt's graduation from Mesa Community. I loved seeing the family and being able to hang out with people I had not seen since we moved. Then my sister Summer was able to come back to SC with me for 2 weeks. We had a few Beach visits and went to a plantation, but spent great sister time here! We were also able to go up to VA and visit our sister in law, we had so much fun with our girls weekend!


CJ also took a sailing class and loved every minute of it.

July-October: We had a great Fourth of July, which was spent with great friends and awesome fireworks! August I celebrated my 26th Birthday and CJ's in October.


The first part of September My sister in law had the first Grandbaby on my side of the family: Rosie Kotula

In October CJ graduated from Power school with honors (3.5GPA) ,

Then we welcome the first Grandbaby in the Warren Family little Thae Flake!
November-December: These two months were crazy busy months. My mom came at the end of October to the first part of November. We were able to go see Eddie, Jess, and Rosie. I was also able to show here around Charleston. I loved having her here, I miss her so much and miss having her a few blocks away.

Then in December CJ's family was able to come and visit. We went up to DC (see Previous post for pictures) for a few days and had a lot of fun! CJ and his mom had never been so it was a great new trip. Then CJ's sister came out with Thae, we just ate her up! We loved having her here with us. Made us want a little one pretty bad!!!

Finally the end of this year and another busy one to come.
In 2012 we are expecting CJ to start the third and final section of schooling. Then we will be moving to another part of the country. Where we have no clue, but we are excited for all the new adventures awaiting for us. Unfortunately we do not have any plans to go home at this time, but we know we will see them soon.

We wish every one a Happy New Year and that this year brings many great memories and adventures for your family!

No comments: