Sunday, July 24, 2011

I have the opportunity...


As many know I am a convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder Day Saints at the age of 19. Since I was in college I went straight into Relief Society. I loved the friendships it brought to my life, but I knew there was stuff i missed, when we sang primary songs and women spoke about their Young women awards. I quickly forgot about that and just thought I would probably have the experience through my kids. Well I was wrong I will get to experience some of it NOW. For the past 3 years I have been blessed with the opportunity to serve in the Young Women's program, I have been in the presidency and the past two years I have been an Adviser. I have also been working on my personal progress

So For two years in a row I was a camp director for our ward and I was able to experience so many great things. I have made great friends and got to know my girls so well. I loved all the activities and the wonderful spirit that was always there.

This year I got to go to Youth Conference! Oh I loved it! we had a lot of fun with the girls! There were some great seminars about Temple Marriage/ Sexually pure, Testimony of HF, Dating, and Cursing. All the presentations were done very well and the kids were entertained and seemed to be involved through out.


I am so thankful to have the gospel in my life and have faith in Heavenly Father to know what I need in my life and giving the blessings to be part of the programs I missed growing up.

No comments: