Thursday, September 30, 2010

Projects while CJ is gone


While CJ is at Navy Boot Camp I have to keep myself busy. So to start I packed our house and moved into my parents house. Then Thanks to a good friend I made a ribbon wreath. It is very tedious work and took randomness to place the ribbons (which I can't do). It turned out really cute though and I hung it on my parents front door.
Then I decided my mom needed a new key hook, Yes my projects all help my mom, because I can't take anything else with me!
Next, this week the Young womens president wanted to make magnet boards for all the Young women. So I went to her house and she had the boards pre-made and then i took Modge podge and glued the scrape book paper to the boards. They turned out really cute and she is going to make one for me too!




1 comment:

Lady Ozma and Million Pillowcase Kid said...

Wow, that wreath is GORGEOUS!!! I'm kind of jealous! I want one! HEHE

And your mom is going to love the family sign.

You have been the crafty queen. Good job! And also, woot on being down to only a couple of weeks!