Thursday, September 2, 2010

Going to Boot Camp

Yesterday was our big day. CJ left for BOOT CAMP!

CJ had to be transported down to a Sheraton hotel where he checked into his hotel room, and we checked in about an hour behind him. Then we met our family at Old Country Buffet where my sister-in-law brought two cakes for us. The first cake is obvious for my birthday, she did an amazing job! The cake tasted great!
This cake Meghan (sister-in-law) and her sister-in-law made for CJ. If you notice in the bottom left you might be able to see where they put CJ in a life ring surrounded by sharks. It is really cute.
The next day My mother-in-law, grandma and I went down town Phoenix to the MEPS station.

Then we met him over at the airport. I did so well with not crying until I had to leave him behind. I lost all control!
Now it has been one day and I am realizing I miss a lot of little things he does for me. Just reaching over to touch his leg when we sleep, or waking up to him and a kiss.
I love you CJ with all my heart, you are going to be the best Naval Sailor ever!

No comments: