Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shooting the Breeze (Literally)

Well my dad bought a 38 revolver and well we all went out as a family and shot a few rounds at the target. CJ was really excited to go, but me not so much. I am terrified of guns. CJ shooting. He is not a good aim yet, but after some practice he will be better!
I DID shoot the gun, it was weird and I didn't think I would like it, but it was fun. I am a good aim. I hit the target in the heart and in the head. I even blew open a water bottle. And I was aiming for those things.
The Bottle I hit!

1 comment:

Bryan and Allie said...

Yeah I was totally inside the temple at your sealing! haha. I know how it is getting caught up in the moment and not remembering who was there and stuff...like our reception for example. Yeah it was great seeing you guys. We totally need to hook up when you guys come down to Utah. We can go get some grub. It's so great seeing you and your family and how strong you guys are in the gospel. Man you guys ROCK! Take care. -Bryan-