Sunday, May 12, 2013

My First Mother's Day


My First Mother's day has been very good.  CJ took care of Ammon and made me breakfast in bed.  Then at church my Visiting Teacher gave me some chocolate covered strawberries!

Mother's Day did not used to be such a joyous day for me actually I dreaded it every year.  Don't get me wrong I enjoyed celebrating the mothers in my life, but it hurt.
I was so jealous of all those who had children and how easy some got there children.  I would cry every year and pout and have a pity party.  
BUT now I have THE sweetest little man and have so much love for him. I never knew how much  my heart could give to another human being.  He is my world and every time it is just him and I rocking to sleep I usually end up shedding a tear because I am so blessed to have him.  

Oh and I can not forget my four legged kids! Abby sat down as we were taking pictures so we called Gage over and got a picture.

No comments: