Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Finally Did It!

Look what I got the first of the month! 
For my non member friends this is a Young women Medallion.  It represents the achievement of me completing Young Women's Personal Progress Book.  This book is suppose to be completed by girls between the ages of 12-18, it is contains 8 different values Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability, Good Works, Integrity, and Virtue.  Each of these values has experience that include reading scriptures and an opportunity to change who you are and get to know who you are and who you want to be.

Since I am a convert to the church I did not go through Young Women, so as a leader I took 4 years to complete mine and yes those 4 years I held a calling in Young Women.

This sounds funny, but I am so Proud of myself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you too!