Monday, April 2, 2012

Another Month Down

Well those who are keeping up, Last month I had IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) at the beginning and we had to wait TWO LONG weeks to test for pregnancy and we were met with a negative and my cycle. So this meant we could start another IUI cycle right away. SOOO we did!
This time they put me on Follistim and will give me a trigger shot to get an ovulation. So we saw the doctor on Sunday (yes Sunday cycles don't wait for anyone or anything) and the Follistim is working! So WEDNESDAY I will have IUI #2. Then there will be another two week wait...

April is bringing warm weather and DIY projects, which have to be done before the 13th. CJ WILL start school on the 16th and then I loose my best carpenter! He is so great to indulge my DIY projects (Pictures to come). So Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for CJ starting school!!!