Thursday, September 1, 2011

One Year

One year ago today I had to say good bye to my husband as he went off to Navy Basic Boot Camp. It was probably the worst day I had experienced so far. MY mother in law, Grandma and I went and saw CJ sworn in and then we met him at the airport to say our final good byes! I cried of course, but then I sucked it up and kept my phone close by for CJ to call me every step of the way.
My first night home without him was hard and many tears were shed, especially when I finally got the call he made it there and that I would receive a box of his clothes. I lost it and cried myself to sleep. It was a crazy day and I am thankful now that we were able to get through it and we now have a great career to keep us afloat.

Now in 5 weeks I will be attending CJ's Power School graduation. This is the end to his second training school. I am so proud of him. He will probably be graduating with a 3.5 GPA which is pretty incredible! I have a smart husband. I love you PO3 Warren and I am so grateful to be your wife!