Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Five Years

What a difference five years can make...
I was still attending NAU and pursuing my dream to be a teacher and was trying not to focus on boys. I was excited to be with the kids and I loved staying out and talking with great friends! I did not know who I was going to marry or where it would lead me.
Five year plan as of 2006: Graduate and student teach in Prescott Valley, then pay off school loan for a year and go on a mission for the LDS church. I had all the plans done and I was ready to check each one off!
Well it started off pretty great. I did graduate with honors and I was head back home to PV and I started in the Fall. I was able to attend the singles ward and made some great friends and that is when things started to change...
I met a boy haha one that asked me out nontheless it was great and it was a fairy tale! Everything happened so fast and next thing I know I am married and as happy as can be!
NOW Five years later I a Home owner and renting out the house, I live in South Carolina being the best and most supportive wife I can be for a husband who wants to serve his country! I use jargon like Military time, Petty Officer, NSU, NWU, over, badge, ID, Commissary, NEX, BAH... And the list goes on and ON!
I love my life and I can't wait to see what else happens!

No comments: