Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am trying to be crafty!

Since CJ is in school all day and then studies fro two hours each evening I have a lot of free time. So I decided to try and be crafty. I have finished a few projects and have many more to come.
When we first moved here I tried my hand at making necklaces. These are the first two I made and I just picked up more beads and will make a couple more.

So since we don't really have a yard I have to go out and be on dog poop patrol and we have been saving plastic bags. At first they weren't taking up much room, but then it was over taking my laundry area. So I made a bag holder. Pretty easy.
Next I have been wanting a new apron for the kitchen, so Wal-Mart has this new thing where you by the package and the material is the pattern, all you have to do is cut it out. EASY. Directions are basic and the pattern is cute. I am excited for my new apron.

Next crafts to do:
*I have two skirts that need to get done
*Make a few more necklaces
*Decorate Scency Candle with vinyl lettering
*Make two Dog beds (this is going to be hard)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Look at you! Those are way cute and I so wish you were here so I could make those necklesses (sp?) together. It sounds like you are having fun and I am happy for you!