Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Adventure!

I came home last Friday and told CJ I want to go some where, any where. Well we got to thinking and we decided Pheonix, and I told we had to do something we have not ever done or not done for a while. So I said the Phoenix Zoo. HE HAS NEVER BEEN BEFORE! Can you believe that. You can't live in AZ without going to the zoo at least once. Well we went with his sister and husband, and we had a BLAST!
This was a funny picture, but I didn't capture the right moment. We think the monkey on the right is pregnant. And she was actually stroking the other ones chin, like "look at these people, make a pretty face!" It was really cute. The 3year old was running around too.
Meghan and Colton on the gallant steeds (that don't go anywhere, you might want to rethink that!) This baboon was not howling, I just took the picture before he yawned.

1 comment:

Colton & Meghan said...

haHA! Colton is making a really funny face in that picture of us riding the wood horses. Also, I love your background! Way cute!