Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas break

Well Christmas went great! Christmas Eve we had family and the missionaries over for a traditional polish dinner, and it went over great everyone left full! Then Christmas day we went to my parents house for some traditional American food, left there stuffed too!
All in all a great couple of days, but if you ask my husband the best day was Saturday the 27th when we went out with the family to go shooting.
We all were able to shoot three guns, a .38 revolver, a Saiga Riffle, and a 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
CJ has the holding of the riffle down but me on the other hand needs to work on it! I look very uncomfortable. I wish I had a picture though of me being Rambo with the gun on my hip and just blowing the heck out of the target!
Then we shot the pistol, I have a little more practice holding the smaller guns, because I have shot the .38 a couple times. But we had so much fun, and I love shooting, this might just mean I am going to let CJ get a gun!
This last picture is introducing Urban Safari Barbie!

1 comment:

~pollyanna said...

fun fun... This morning I was thinking about how we love you both so much and don't know how we would all survive without you as the "1st couple" of our family... he he...

Hope you had a happy day, on your big day.